Become a Member
As a member of AIRRM, you will receive many benefits including:
- Discounted rates for the National Fertility Conference (NFC) and other educational events organised by AIRRM (including those with CPD/CME points)
- Access to NFC presentations/ webinars- past & present
- Your details listed on this website in a search directory (optional for Members)
- Access to a network of like-minded professionals and research opportunities
- Membership Certificate providing increased professional recognition
- Opportunity to serve on Board or Committees in accordance with the Constitution
Subscription is yearly, and renewal will occur in October each year coinciding with the National Fertility Conference.
Categories of subscription:
A full Member has voting rights for the organisation. On applying for full Membership, the applicant subscribes and adheres to the Constitution, and the Code of Ethics. On completion of the Membership application form, and payment of the subscription fee, an applicant will become an Associate member until the next AGM, where a vote will be conducted by the Members to accept the nominees’ application for full Membership
An Associate is a person who wishes to receive the benefits of membership, subscribes and adheres to the Constitution, but does not subscribe and adhere to the Code of Ethics. An Associate does not have voting rights.
3. Corporate Associate
A Corporate Associate is an organisation which wishes to receive the benefits of membership for their staff. Corporate Associates will not have voting rights. Corporate Associateship is available to organisations other than our partner fertility awareness method agencies (ACNFP, BillingsLife, FertilityCare).
Cost of subscription:
- Medical Practitioners
- General members*
- Tertiary students
*including fertility awareness and allied health practitioners
Click the button below to :
- Become a Member
- Renew Membership
- Update Membership
Use the form below to find teachers of a specific FAM, or a doctor practising Restorative Reproductive Medicine:
Tax Deductible Donations:
AIRRM is an approved Health Promotion Charity endorsed as a Deductible Gift Recipient. If you wish to make a tax-deductible donation to AIRRM to support our work in advancing education and promoting health in the fields of fertility and infertility, please click on the Donate button below.